Terciarys business center is located at the heart of the agglomeration's multi modal trade center, dedicated to service activities and offices.
Created by two promoters, the SEAA (Société d’Equipement et d’Aménagement des Ardennes) and Montroyal Immobiler, supported by the Council of the Charleville-Mézières/Sedan Agglomeration, Terciarys business center is participating in the implementation of a residential course for entrepreneurs.
Right next to Charleville-Mézières' TGV station, close to the A304 freeway (directly connected to Belgium's freeway system), this business center has real estate immediately available for sale or rental, from 55 to 1,500 m².
- Surface split between 2 halls
- Hall B on the first floor: from 55 to 230 m²
- Hall B second and third floors: from 100 to 650 m²
- Low emissivity insulating glass
- Controlled access with videophone on the Hall door
- Air-conditioning, heating, ventilation
- Green spaces with lawns and planting
- Air car parking and adjacent car park
Terciarys respects environmental requirements as it has been classified Bâtiment Basse Consommation (low consumption building) and its thermal performance conforms to RT2012.
This property is in low-tax BER area, where you can benefit, under conditions, from highly and unique in France tax incentive:
- Corporate income tax exemption for 5 years
- Social security contributions exemption for 5 years